Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33870 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,278 (6,727 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)