Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31489 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,088 (6,630 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)