Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34249 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,497 (7,291 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)