Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.943 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,892 (€987) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)