Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.047 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,335 (€1,071) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)