Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.406 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,433 (€1,008) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)