Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.805 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,548 (RM5,646) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)