Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,967 (RM5,982) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)