Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.739 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,988 (RM5,400) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)