Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00339 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 41,855 (₩12,341,432) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 31,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)