Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 14,122 (Rp 59,746,631) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)