Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.751 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,528 (3,366 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)