Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08752 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,785 (203,203 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)