Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05065 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 52% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,561 (₨90,045) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (32 minutes ago)