Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.04642 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 48% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 928 (₨19,985) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)