Cost of living comparison between Satna, India and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.04713 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 49% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,659 (₨98,864) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)