Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04363 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,161 (Taka 118,282) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)