Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04001 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,948 (Taka 48,677) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)