Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.184 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,123 (€3,136) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)