Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.575 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,686 (C$6,479) in Saskatoon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)