Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.534 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,315 (C$4,071) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)