Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,985 (﷼ 28,366,776) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)