Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02842 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,023 (¥880,382) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)