Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / STD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,438 (24,958,432 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,300₴ (42 minutes ago)