Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00015 BRL / STD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,494 (37,083,868 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)