Cost of living comparison between São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / STD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,443 (24,604,757 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (34 minutes ago)