Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,194 prices entered by 1,168 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,132 in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)