Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,638 prices entered by 882 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,801 in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)