Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,231 in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)