Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,161 in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)