Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,112 in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)