Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,169 in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)