Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,711 in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (35 minutes ago)