Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)