Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,483 in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lisbon costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)