Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,020 in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)