Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,934 in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)