Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,360 in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)