Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,405 in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (about 2 hours ago)