Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,051 in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)