Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,490 in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)