Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,658 in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (35 minutes ago)