Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06571 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,023 (Php30,790) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)