Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14852 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 957 (ARS $6,443) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)