Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07064 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,163 (RD$ 101,402) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)