Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06614 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,268 (RD$ 109,886) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)