Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,317 (€2,661) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)