Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.339 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,308 (€991) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (41 minutes ago)