Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,309 (COL$3,077,882) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)