Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,805 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00503 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,128 (CH$820,898) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)