Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,536 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00482 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,506 (CH$726,759) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)