Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.744 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,243 (€2,469) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (43 minutes ago)