Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.337 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,140 (€2,338) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)