Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31337 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,097 (Bs 13,075) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)