Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20089 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 393 (ARS $1,957) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)