Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17002 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,224 (ARS $13,078) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)