Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20571 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 880 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 579 (ARS $2,815) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (24 minutes ago)