Cost of living comparison between Santa Rosa, Argentina and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20798 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 655 (ARS $3,149) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)