Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,005 (COL$915,784) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (37 minutes ago)