Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06202 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,500 (Php40,310) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)