Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.645 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,621 (€4,834) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (35 minutes ago)