Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47098 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,649 ($b14,117) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)