Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45904 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,331 ($b15,971) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)