Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.231 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 43,241 ($13,384) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 28,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)