Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.173 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,358 (2,319 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)