Cost of living comparison between Santa Clara, Cuba and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.435 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,676 (1,361 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)