Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,738 in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)