Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,744 in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)