Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,910 in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)