Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.141 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 37,713 ($12,005) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 26,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)