Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.242 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 28,099 ($8,668) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)