Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.888 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,400 (RM3,828) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)