Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,864 (RM5,113) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)