Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,276 (﷼ 262,588,298) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 23,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)