Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01279 BRL / YER
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,863 (302,094 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)