Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,912 (€4,885) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)