Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.399 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,537 ($1,923) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)