Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.122 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,715 ($870) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (41 minutes ago)