Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.155 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,127 ($1,308) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)