Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.785 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,410 ($1,958) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)