Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.475 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,958 ($851) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)