Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15696 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,682 (L 48,943) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (42 minutes ago)