Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13162 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,117 (L 16,085) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)