Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico vs Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19311 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,419 (Mex$ 22,883) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,200 in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)