Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19831 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 9,015 (Mex$ 45,461) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)