Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17309 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,286 (Mex$ 47,873) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)