Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16448 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 13,660 (Mex$ 83,051) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)