Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16546 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 13,373 (Mex$ 80,828) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)