Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17862 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,335 (Mex$ 46,665) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)