Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10148 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,263 (ARS $32,158) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,028 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Doha costs 4,574 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lugano costs CHF 400 (about 1 hour ago)