Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14852 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,995 (ARS $26,896) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)