Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina vs Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09989 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,533 (ARS $25,355) in San Martin de los Andes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)