Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17002 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,350 (ARS $25,589) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)